Cheddar Chip Meatloaf. How to cook meatloaf on a grill. Meatloaf recipe I've taken the classic "Meatloaf & Smashed Potatoes" to another level with this Bacon & Cheddar Overload! Potato Chip CookiesButter With A Side Of Bread. butter, baking soda, butterscotch chips, eggs, flour.
This cheddar meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. The loaf is made with the addition of shredded cheese and a simple barbecue sauce topping. Mexiacn Meatloaf Recipe - stuffed with mature cheddar, topped with chipotle glaze. You can cook Cheddar Chip Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheddar Chip Meatloaf
- You need of MEATLOAF:.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lbs of beef.
- It's 1 bag of cheddar sour cream chips (Ruffles).
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of whole sauteed onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of GLAZE:.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of balsamic vinegar.
Meatloaf is an all-time favorite, however it can be a bit boring doing the same thing time and again. This Cheez-It Meatloaf Recipe from Delish.com gets a punch of flavor from cheese This flavor-packed meatloaf swaps out regular breadcrumbs for Cheez-It crackers. This moist, full-flavor meatloaf is ramped up with add-ins like ancho powder and spicy tomato juice, stuffed with cheddar cheese and lacquered with a chili glaze. [Photograph: Jennifer Olvera]. Enchilada turkey meatloaf stuffed with sharp cheddar cheese and jalapenos to make this a Regardless, please know that this saucy enchilada meatloaf stuffed with cheddar and jalapenos is.
Cheddar Chip Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place crushed chips in mixing bowl, add milk and let soak..
- While soaking sauté onion.
- Add all ingredients for meatloaf to bowl and mix together..
- Place mixture on pan with parchment paper and form into loaf..
- Place loaf in oven and bake for 45 minutes..
- Mix glaze ingredients together.
- After 45 minutes add glaze on top of loaf..
- Put loaf back in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
If you don't feel like turning your meatloaf into burgers the next day, you can always freeze it in individual slices. We have given up all other meat loaf recipes for this one. With the smaller loaves it also makes the cooking time a bit quicker. Skip to Cheddar Muffin Pan Meatloaf content. Top with cheddar cheese slices and continue to cook until cheese begins to melt.