You can cook Chocolate Pavlova using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pavlova
- You need 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water Boiling.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coco powder.
Chocolate Pavlova instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°. Line a large oven tray with baking paper..
- Beat egg whites, icing sugar and the water until firm peaks form..
- Fold coco in to mixture. Drop six equal amount of mixture on to tray; use the back of the spoon to create well in centre of mounds. Bake for about 25 minutes or until firm to touch..
- Serve pavlovas straight from the oven, topped with ice cream..