Green Bean Casserole.
You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- It's 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can mushroom soup.
- You need 4 cans of your favorite green bean.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of Crispy Fried Onions.
- It's of Worcestershire sauce.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 350. Pour water off green beans and pour in a large baking dish..
- In a small mixing bowl mix soup and milk. Pour over green beans. Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire to taste. Add half of crispy fried onions and mix together..
- Cook 30 minutes the add rest of onions and cook 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!.