Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱. Great recipe for Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱. I love gazpacho and I decided to make a green version as part of my green cooking project. Chilled soup is so refreshing and delicious.
Green Gazpacho with Cucumber & Avocado. To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. Here is how you cook it. You can have Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱 using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱
- You need 1 of cucumber (peeled).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (crushed).
- It's 1 of avocado.
- It's 1 handful of watercress.
- Prepare 1 splash of olive oil.
- It's 1 pinch of white pepper.
- You need of A few mint leaves.
- Prepare of 2 tablespoons of oat fraiche or oat milk.
- It's 1/2 of large fresh lemon (juice).
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It's of Edible flowers (iced if you prefer) to garnish.
Combine one or two pieces of the jalapeño with the remaining tomato, cucumber, avocado, and basil and the watercress or spinach, celery, garlic, red wine vinegar. Remove and discard stems from watercress. Transfer cucumber mix to large bowl. Pare avocados, cut in half and remove and discard pit.
Green watercress and Avocado Gazpacho 🌱 step by step
- Chop the cucumber (you can remove some of the seeds) crush the garlic and remove the stone from the avocado and add a handful of watercress. Blitz until smooth. Add a little coconut yogurt and olive oil and blitz again (just a little at a time) until you get the desired consistency..
- Chill the soup or add some ice cubes (see my herb and edible flower ice cubes which would be perfect!).
- Serve in bowls and garnish with green veg and a delicious of olive oil..
In food processor, blend avocado til smooth. A twist on the classic tomato gazpacho, this refreshing chilled soup recipe is ideal for serving on a hot summer's day. Loaded with healthy veggies, including watercress, cucumber and avocado. Directions For the gazpacho First up, ahead of making the soup, make the spectacular rose-petal ice cubes. Pulse the grapes, scallions, cucumbers, garlic, parsley and avocado in a food processor until combined.