Sheree's Chicken a'la King (crockpot).
You can have Sheree's Chicken a'la King (crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheree's Chicken a'la King (crockpot)
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of bonelss chicken breast, uncooked & cubes (i cut them up half frozen, they are easier to cut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery (chopped).
- You need 1 small of onion, minced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of green peppers , chopped. I add red pepper also for color..
- It's 9 oz of bag of frozen peas and carrots (can use peas only).
- Prepare 2 can of can of cream of chicken soup (10 oz).
- You need 1 dash of red pepper flakes or 2 dashes of cayenne.
Sheree's Chicken a'la King (crockpot) instructions
- combine soup, salt, pepper, & cayenne pepper in crockpot..
- combine flour, chicken, celery, green peppers, & onion. just mix by hand..
- put chicken mix in crockpot and mix with soup..
- cover & cook on low for 7-8 hours in crock pot...
- stir in peas. cover again and let cook for 30 more Minutes..
- bake flake biscuits..
- put 2 biscuits on the plate & pour CHICKEN A'LA KING on them when u r ready to serve..