Aunt Algie' s red velvet cake. In this video I share with you my Red Velvet Cake Recipe. It's a wonderful tender cake, perfect for any special occasion. Want to see more stunning cake.
Simple eggless Layered Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, perfect for holidays or valentine celebration made in your own home kitchen. Helooo, kali ini saya bikin red velvet cake lagi. Karena ada sisa cream cheese (dikiit) dan lagi kepengen juga red velvet :D Sebelumnya saya udah pernah. You can cook Aunt Algie' s red velvet cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aunt Algie' s red velvet cake
- You need of cake batter.
- It's 2 of eggs, room temp.
- It's 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of bottles red food coloring.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans, fine.
- It's of cream cheese frosting.
- It's 1 of 8oz cream cheese.
- It's 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 16 oz of powdered sugar.
BIGGEST OREO CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE PREPARED BY OUR GRANDPA Chocolate Sofa Cake by Cakes StepbyStep. This classic red velvet cake, with it's stunning three red layers and stark white cream cheese frosting, gets outer coating of nutty crushed pecans. However, Raven Dennis of Cake Man Raven Confectionary (whose recipe we adapted) claims red velvet cake originated during the Civil War, and.
Aunt Algie' s red velvet cake instructions
- Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, vegetable oil, buttermilk, red food coloring til combined..
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa, and all purpose flour.
- Spray cake pans with non stick spray..or coat can pans with butter and flour being careful to get rid of extra flour from pan.
- Pour batter into pans. Bake 350° for 20 mins..
- For icing mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla, powdered sugar, and pecans. Ice cake and allow frosting to set in the refrigerator!.
This is a delicious red velvet cake recipe that was taught to me by my grandmother. Made with a light and buttery frosting instead of the usual cream cheese. If you love red velvet cake, here is a new spin on it. I love cheesecake and thought that this would be a great combo. *TRIED AND TRUE* Southern red velvet cake made from scratch the old-fashioned way. Easy recipe with homemade cream cheese icing. "Easy, moist red velvet cake recipe full of Southern charm with a secret ingredient!