Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf).
You can cook Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf)
- Prepare 1 lb. of Pasta (I had Rigatoni).
- You need 3/4 lb. of Smoked Salmon.
- You need 1 Can of Sweet Peas.
- You need 1 Can of Whole Peeled Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Can of Minced Clams.
- You need 1/2 Can of Spam.
- It's 12 oz. of Cheese (Roughly).
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 Stick of Butter.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It's of Additional Tbs. Butter.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Oregano.
- It's of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prep ingredients and canned goods. Reserve clam juice. Start boiling water for pasta. Quarter tomatoes, drain liquid. Don’t feel too bad about losing the liquid. The tomatoes still have a lot of juice..
- Melt a stick of butter, add flour and continue to stir until you achieve a color as seen below. Add milk slowly while continuing to stir. Bring to a simmer and allow to thicken. Add a handful of cheese and combine..
- When roux has thickened, add it to a casserole dish of hopefully cooked al dente pasta..
- Add your prepped ingredients. Season. Mix throughly. Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Add a tablespoon of butter into a pan with about 10 minutes to go on the timer. Melt butter and toast some bread crumbs. Mine were unseasoned... I seasoned them myself. In honesty, this step is totally optional..
- I took a video but I can’t post it. I guess you can only upload it live. But anyway, remove from oven, top with bread crumbs, oregano and parsley flakes. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes before serving..
- Grate some Parmesan on top to seal the deal..