Baklava (using puff pastry). -Puff pastry is ready and use as required. Puff pastry is filled with an exquisite cinnamon-walnut-sugar combination, baked, and then topped with a sweet honey topping to make a spectacularly delicious dessert! On social media, use this hashtag to join the conversation In this video I will show you how to make simple Quick Baklava recipe with puff pastry, this version of baklava recipe can be considered the fastest easiest.
This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert, and easy to make too! Once the baklava is layered, cut it into pieces using a sharp knife: You can do squares, diamonds, triangles, or whatever shape you want. You can cook Baklava (using puff pastry) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baklava (using puff pastry)
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It's 2 cups of crushed nuts (pistachio,walnut,cashew and etc.).
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pack of puff pastry or phyllo sheets.
- Prepare of For the syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
Thaw puff pastry according to package directions. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Reviews for: Photos of Faux Baklava. Baklava pastry recipe, layers of phyllo dough filled with honey, walnuts and pistachios.
Baklava (using puff pastry) step by step
- If phyllo pastry, brush with butter every sheets until you reach the 5th sheets and then put the nuts..
- If puff pastry, brush butter and put some nuts on every layer of the sheet.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 15mins..
- Cut pastry into diagonal shape and then bake for 1hour and 15mins..
- Prepare the syrup by mixing all the syrup ingredients in a saucepan until boiled. Then let it cool for a while.
- Lastly, once the pastry is cooked, spread the syrup and garnish with the remaining nuts.
Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Using a pastry brush, brush the phyllo sheet with melted butter. Baklava is a dessert made with layers of thin phyllo dough brushed with butter and a flavorful nut mixture. It's baked and then drenched in a honey syrup. A Classic Baklava Recipe made with phyllo pastry, ground pecans and drizzled with a sweet honey syrup.