Churro waffles!!. Have you ever eaten a churro before? Well if you haven't.you have no idea what your missing out on! A churro is a golden rod of pure deliciousness twisted and rolled into lots and lots of sweet cinnamon and sugar right after it's taken a crispy bath in steaming hot oil.
This week, I show you how to make homemade Churro Waffles with a rich, chocolate sauce. Why make just regular waffles when you can make them. Anywho, I made churro waffles instead! You can cook Churro waffles!! using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Churro waffles!!
- It's 250 g of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 of x medium eggs.
- It's 375 ml of milk.
- You need 75 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
I feel like Churro Waffles should be illegal or sold at the Texas State Fair - maybe both. Do you want to just move to Boulder and be my best friend Julie?? 🙂. Churro Waffles recipe: A churro is a golden rod of pure deliciousness twisted and rolled into lots and lots of sweet cinnamon and sugar right after it's taken Next generously spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron.
Churro waffles!! instructions
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, milk, into dry ingredients,combine together.
- Heat your waffle maker, lightly spray or oil the waffle plates and make your waffles!.
- Melt around 60g butter, and have a bowl granulated sugar (maybe even add cinnamon!), when cooked brush each waffle with melted butter and toss into the sugar!! Enjoy.
Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Churro waffles are the ultimate in dessert breakfasts. These waffles are so good without maple syrup, but if you can handle it, add the syrup. I'm not sure if I'm eating breakfast or dessert when I eat these churro waffles! Turn regular waffles into these amazing Churro Waffles from Delish.com.