Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers.
Just add Frank's RedHot® and the rest of the ingredients into the slow cooker and go back to doing more important things. Is it even buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce? For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. You can cook Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing.
- You need 2 can of White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, Drained.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1 packages of Scoops Chips.
It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. share. print. Game day eats gotta include Buffalo Chicken Dip. It's creamy, cheesy, loaded with chunks of chicken, and of course that signature Frank's RedHot® Original Hot Sauce flavor! There are certain recipes that exemplify the best in party food.
Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish. When completed, sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Frank's® RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of them. Buffalo chicken dip is the perfect easy appetizer to take to any potluck or party! Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip. What makes this dip so guilt free is the absurd amount of cheese, it basically feels like you're eating a fat bomb in dip form! It's also one of the easiest recipes you'll make because everything we use is pre-made.