Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe). I preferred honey to maple syrup and I didn't bother measuring it (just brush-coated both sides of the chicken breasts). I made served this cut up on top of a salad that had romaine lettuce tangerine slices celery toasted. Marinated chicken, perfectly cooked rice pilaf with a zing of lemon and tons of freshy freshness from the herbs.
Chicken Rice Pilaf, a comforting and creamy dish packed full of tender chicken and sweet green Chicken - We want a boneless, skinless chicken breast. If you'd like to use thigh feel free, just How To Make Chicken Rice Pilaf. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable. You can have Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 3-4 Tbsp of honey.
- It's 4 Tbsp of pecans, chopped.
Stir the spring onion greens and the lemon juice into the pan sauce. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and. Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside. In a saute' pan cook spinach until spinach has started to cook down.
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) step by step
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
Place a large spoonful of spinach mixture in the middle of each chicken breast and fold over, covering the spinach mixture completely. Get the recipe for this delicious one-dish, spiced-up chicken and rice at Food & Wine. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. Honey Chicken - easy Chinese honey chicken with crispy chicken in sticky and sweet glaze. Honey chicken is a popular Chinese recipe.