Killer Chicken Chili. If you love chili, but have been told to go "lean" or maybe to cut back on red meat (like me!) then you have to try this killer chicken chili. Having trouble coming up with ideas to bring for a winter's picnic? This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family's staple dinner recipe.
White chicken chili using dry great northern beans cooked in a multi-functional pressure cooker. This killer recipe is easy although has a bit of extra prep because of all the meats in it. This killer chicken thigh marinade will blow your mind. You can have Killer Chicken Chili using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Killer Chicken Chili
- It's 1 tbsp of 5-pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of shredded chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chopped yellow pepper.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- It's 2 of chopped fresh Serrano pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped fresh jalapeno.
- Prepare 3 clove of pressed garlic.
- Prepare 4 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 can of garbanzo beans.
- It's 3/4 can of pinto beans.
- You need 3/4 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 3/4 can of black beans.
- It's 3/4 can of chili beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar.
Easy to make with a few simple ingredients, and make a dish with intense flavors. Weight Watchers Crock Pot Chicken Chili With Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Chili Recipes. WW - Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili. First off, thanks so much for your encouraging words!
Killer Chicken Chili step by step
- preheat oven to 375, when ready, season chicken breast with 5-pepper seasoning. Set timer for 20 minutes..
- while chicken is cooking, with slow cooker set on high, pour beans, bbq sauce and tomatoes into crock pot..
- chop all vegetables. add to mixture..
- once chicken is done, shred chicken and add to sauce and vegetable mix..
- keep on high for four hours, serve with shredded cheese..
A "killer" recipes that will wow any crowd, this nine-ingredient chicken chili relies on pantry staples Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken skin side down in skillet; cook until brown. White Chicken Chili for Prez. and it's delicious. (squeeze some lime on it to make it even While I promise I'll do it right next time, I have to say it was killer good! My brother in law was in town and he. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting.