My Peppered Mackerel Salad 😘.
You can have My Peppered Mackerel Salad 😘 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Peppered Mackerel Salad 😘
- It's 2 slices of grilled Halloumi.
- It's 2 of Mackrel boned.
- Prepare 4 of small plum Tomatoes.
- It's 1 of little Rocket Lettuce.
- It's of Some slices of mini sweet peppers.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
My Peppered Mackerel Salad 😘 instructions
- Brush some olive oil over the mackeral then add the cracked peppercorns all over the mackeral add under the grill on parchment paper in a tray. And grill for 3 minutes on medium heat the turn the heat up for 2 - 3 minutes. Also add the Halloumi under the grill 2 minutes each side..
- Make your Salad and then add the Mackeral and Slice the Halloumi into strips..
- Serve cooled..