One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce.
You can have One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce
- You need 200 grams of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion.
- It's 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 100 ml. of White Wine.
- You need 150 ml of Soy cream.
- Prepare 1 splash of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare To taste of Olive Oil.
- You need To taste of Salt, Pepper and Oregano.
One-pot Chicken with Mushrooms and White Wine sauce instructions
- First, we will chop the Mushrooms and Onion very small, and the Chicken breast in normal small serving pieces..
- Now we will take our favourite pan and add Olive oil with the medium fire on, which we will keep during all the process. Add the onion and oregano when is not hot yet..
- When the onion is smelling good and cooked, let’s add the mushrooms and stir till they’re half cooked, when we will add the wine and wait for it to reduce..
- After a few minutes, when we already start seeing the sauce texture, let’s add the chicken, salt, pepper, a splash of soy sauce to taste and the soy cream..
- Stir with the medium / low fire till the chicken is done and the texture is creamy and delicious..
- Serve, pour some of that wine on a glass and enjoy!.