Rueben Frittata. Everything that's tantalizing about a Reuben sandwich makes an appearance here in Rach's frittata—Russian dressing, corned beef, sauerkraut + pastrami! Rachael says, "Passing gem romaine and toasted, buttered pumpernickel or rye bread is an easy way to add to the menu." This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. For more recipes and videos from the show visit RachaelRayShow.com.
This past week it was for my breakfasts. I knew what I wanted to make for lunches, and dinners during the week were pretty easy, but breakfasts were a stumper. I wasn't feeling like eating anything sweet, and I knew I didn't want anything too. You can have Rueben Frittata using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rueben Frittata
- Prepare 12 oz of deli corned beef, chopped.
- It's 1/2 c of sauerkraut.
- It's 8 of large eggs.
- It's 1/4 c of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 c of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Thousand Island dressing.
- Prepare 2 T of chopped fresh chives.
Instant Pot Frittata filled with all the flavors of a Reuben sandwich. It's as delicious as it is intriguing and the sauce is absolutely dreamy! Instant Pot Reuben Frittata is a healthy, low carb, high protein egg dish perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and mozzarella.
Rueben Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat large oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add beef and sauerkraut and cook 5 min..
- In mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk. Add cream and whisk together. Stir in Swiss cheese..
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and mix slightly. Cook without stirring until sides and bottom begin to set. Top with caraway seeds..
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake 20-30 min, until eggs are firm..
- Top with parmesan cheese, dressing and chives..
Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch red pepper flakes. Frittata Recipes Easy and fast, our frittata recipes are packed with protein, and ideal for using up leftovers. A breakfast frittata might include bacon or sausage, or cheese and plenty of vegetables, like spinach, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, a tasty mix of greens, and lots more. Top with corned beef, Gruyere, sauerkraut and pickles. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, dressing and garlic powder.