Vegan Bruschetta. This easy vegan bruschetta is made with fresh tomatoes and basil and drizzled with olive oil. You won't miss having cheese on your bruschetta if you use fresh red ripe tomatoes and flavorful basil. This vegan bruschetta recipe is so fresh and delicious and makes a perfect appetizer.
My version is simple, delicious, and of course vegan! This recipe is a must for parties and I. Easy and flavorful homemade Vegan Bruschetta made with crunchy baguette, ripe tomatoes, fresh basil and salty kalamata olives. You can have Vegan Bruschetta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Bruschetta
- Prepare 3 of brown bread slices.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger-garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled & shredded purple cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of chopped red capsicum.
- You need 2 of chopped baby corns.
- It's 1 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled broccoli florets.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of cheese cube (grated).
- It's 2-3 tbsp of butter.
- It's to taste of Salt.
A vibrant and simple appetizer that is perfect to serve when loved. The Best Vegan Bruschetta Recipes on Yummly Tomato Bruschetta, Creamy Bruschetta Dip, Mushroom, Tomato, And Caramelized Garlic Bruschetta. This vegan bruschetta is made with toasted baguette slices topped with creamy cashew cheese and your choice of three toppings.
Vegan Bruschetta step by step
- Apply butter on both the sides of the bread slices and roast them till they are crisp. Keep aside..
- For the topping, melt 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Add 1 chopped green chilli, 1 tbsp chopped ginger-garlic, 1 tbsp chopped tomatoes and saute. Let the tomatoes turn soft..
- Add 1 cup boiled green peas, 1 cup boiled & shredded purple cabbage, 1 cup boiled broccoli florets, 1 cup chopped cucumber, 2 chopped baby corns, 1 cup chopped red capsicum. Cover for 3-4 minutes & let the veggies steam..
- Add 1 tsp sugar, salt as per taste, 1 tsp red chilli flakes, 1 tbsp grated cheese. Let it remain on gas with covered lid for 1-2 minutes. Remove and let the topping cool..
- Place the 3 toasted bread slices on a baking tray and spread the topping all over. Add some cheese over it..
- Let the slices bake at 180 degrees in a pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot with a mayo dip made by combining 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 tsp red chilli flakes, and 1 tsp sugar. You can even cut it in triangles or squares for easy bite size pieces..
Bruschetta is one of my favorite appetizers for cookouts. Take bruschetta from appetizer status to a meal!. I love my bruschetta on toasted whole wheat bread, spread with my oil-free green pea pesto, and topped with a layer of sauteed baby bella. Tomato Bruschetta, a classic Italian appetizer made with grilled crusty bread rubbed with garlic and a light brush of olive oil. A very simple side dish or snack that is fresh and tasty.