Hot Green Bean Salad.
You can have Hot Green Bean Salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Green Bean Salad
- Prepare 1 kg of Green beans, ends cut and sliced 3 quarters of the way down.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes, peeled and sliced in half.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 large of piece of salted cod, Optional.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
Hot Green Bean Salad step by step
- If using, soak the cod 24 hours before in Cold water, changing the water 3 to 4 times..
- To cook, place the potatoes, beans and eggs in a large saucepan filled with water. Bring to the boil, and cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Add the cod and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Do test the beans by using a fork to see if they are cooked, if they are still slightly too hard continue to cook them but keep a close eye on the saucepan you don't want to over cook the food..
- Drain the water well. Then transfer to individual plates..
- On the plate, drizzle the beans and potatoes with vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Stir well..
- Then sprinkle with the chopped onion and garlic..
- Serve along side the cod and eggs and enjoy..