Crockpot potato soup. I'm not handling this cold weather gracefully. I know my husband dreams that someday we will move to somewhere colder but I really can't do cold weather. Easy Crockpot / Slow cooker Potato Soup.
Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I -- being a little piggy. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. I just can't help it, y'all. You can cook Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- It's 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- It's of Potatoes 6 large.
- It's of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- You need 1 box of Chicken stock.
- It's of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food - perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. Top your slow cooker potato soup off with some grated cheddar, fried bacon. This Crockpot Potato Soup is thick, creamy and loaded with tender potatoes, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and a few veggies for good measure. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful!
Crockpot potato soup instructions
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Homemade bread bowls and potato soup. Easy and delicious meal you can make at home! Crockpot Potato Soup is creamy, thick and full of the delicious flavors of a loaded baked potato. Make this easy soup recipe for dinner tonight!