Green Bean Casserole.
You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- You need 4 can of green beans.
- You need 3 can of cream of potato.
- You need 1/2 packages of bacon.
- It's 1/4 of chopped onion.
Green Bean Casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- empty cans of green beans into pot (keeping the juice from the cans).
- cook on low.
- while green beans are simmering lightly cook bacon with chopped onions.
- cook bacon until slightly cooked then add bacon chopped onions and bacon grease to green beans and cook for another 5 mins.
- when done drain juices and add to desired pan.
- add cream of potato evenly through out the dish once done add dried onions to the top and bake for 20 mins.