🥕 Cole Slaw.
You can have 🥕 Cole Slaw using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🥕 Cole Slaw
- It's 1 of quarter of a large head of cabbage, cored & finely diced.
- You need 1 of small carrot, grated.
- You need 1 of tblsp mayo, or you can use any oil, and it will still be tasty.
- It's 1 of tblsp honey, or any sweetener.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar).
- You need to taste of Salt.
🥕 Cole Slaw step by step
- Peel away the tough outer leaves of the head of cabbage, cut the stem off for a stable cutting base and cut the cabbage into quarters. Remove the core of a quarter, and cut the quarter into thin slices and dice finely..
- Grate a small carrot 🥕 and add to cabbage..
- Whisk together mayo, vinegar, sweetener and salt. If substituting oil, whisk the oil into the vinegar mixture in a slow, steady stream..
- Pour dressing over cabbage and carrots and mix to combine..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..