Slow Cooker Chicken Saag.
You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Saag using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Saag
- Prepare of chicken breast thigh A tray of or cut into pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 can of of diced tomatotes.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk of.
- You need 1 of onion medium sized chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach of (frozen).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Slow Cooker Chicken Saag step by step
- Place all the ingredients excluding the chicken in the slow cooker and let it cook on low for a couple of hours..
- After which use an immersion blender or transfer the contents of the slow cooker to a blender and puree to a smooth consistency..
- Return it back to the slow cooker, add more salt if needed..
- Add the chicken pieces to the slow cooker and let it cook for another couple of hours..
- Serve with some rice and/or naan..