Upside down chicken nachos. Are you searching for a pressure cooker, slow cooker or air fryer? The Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker combines all these functions and. The chicken mixture is a little bland, and I prefer more toppings (olives, jalapenos, etc.) on my nachos.
No, I'm not talking about grabbing loaded nachos at happy hour. I'm talking about easy homemade chicken nachos, which will save you money and are. These nachos are the perfect way to use leftovers! You can cook Upside down chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Upside down chicken nachos
- You need of Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 jar of salsa 16oz.
- It's 1 can of Refried beans.
- Prepare 1 pack of taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Topping sour cream any thing you like.
We've provided a suggestion, but simply use what you have on hand; then top with some. Chicken Nachos is everything you know and love about nachos, made with juicy shredded Mexican CHICKEN! With mandatory melted cheese, quick guac and I have absolutely nothing to back me up on that statement, it's just my personal opinion. 😇. So the entire premise on which I'm sharing this.
Upside down chicken nachos instructions
- Put salsa in first. Add the chicken tenders. Cook on hi for 15-20 with a quick release. (for frozen chicken cook a little longer.).
- Break up the chicken, (be careful on what you used don’t mess up the inter pot.) it breaks up easy. (Use silicone).
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning, salt to taste, mix until well combined..
- Layer with chips, cheese another layer of chips, ending with more cheese..
- Air crisp for 3-5 mins, check of so you don’t burn the chips and cheese, this does not take long... just want to melt the cheese..
- Notes- in the air crisp I burnt my cheese and had to remove some of the chips, and I just added d more cheese. this burns easy. The recipe said 10 min to crisp it wasn’t even 5 mins and it was burnt, that was a big change I made..
- You can use 2-3 chicken breast. I cook with my foodie almost every day, so I know how long it take for how much chicken, I did mine for 15 mins not frozen, if it was breast I would of done 20 mins if they was thick ones.... adjusted cooking time as needed, temp your chicken 165 is done. This is a quick and easy dish... good starter recipe for someone learning to cook/beginner with a pressure cooker, easy recipe for kids and teens....
Make these delicious and easy Shredded Chicken Nachos any night of the week! These easy and healthy Shredded Chicken Nachos are a super easy weeknight meal. If bruschetta and nachos had a baby it would be these Caprese chicken nachos from Delish.com. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Italian seasoning and salt. Top with a layer of mozzarella, shredded chicken, tomatoes, basil, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.