Guacamole raisin peanuts POHA. A truly great guacamole recipe made the real Mexican way starts with an onion, chilli, coriander/cilantro paste before adding the avocado. First timers can never pick why this guacamole recipe tastes so good. They just know it's way better than the usual!
Poha Chivda brings forth a gamut of delectable flavours including saltiness, slight spice from the red chillies, gentle notes of sourness from the amchur, and sweetness from the raisins. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Poha Chivda is a very common and popular snack in Maharasthra and Karnataka. You can have Guacamole raisin peanuts POHA using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole raisin peanuts POHA
- It's 1 cup of rinsed poha.
- You need 1 of big chopped onion.
- It's 1 of green chilli optional.
- You need of Few soaked raisins.
- You need 2 tbsp of guacamole.
- You need of Few peanuts optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need Half of tsp black pepper.
- You need 1/3 tsp of turmeric.
- You need Half of tsp chaat masala.
- It's Half of tsp cumin seeds.
- You need Half of tsp mustard seeds.
- You need Half of tsp coriander powder.
- You need Half of tsp garam masala.
It is a low fat snack and also is very easy to prepare at bill. I prefer to prepare Chivda varieties like Sago Chivda, Poha Chivda, Murmur Chivda over the deep fried snacks for our regular snacks as they are less in fat content. A wide variety of peanut raisins options are available to you, such as taste, drying process, and cultivation type. Idli has occupied a very important place in Southern part of Tamilnadu.
Guacamole raisin peanuts POHA instructions
- Rinse poha one time.and soak raisins for 1 hr at least.
- Roast cumin seeds and mustard seeds and green chilli then add chopped onion.
- After saute them add all the spices and nuts then cook for 1 to 2 minutes to make flavor.
- Now add rinsed poha and guacamole and just mix well for 1 minute.no need to cook more than 2 minutes and enjoy after sprinkling lemon drops.
- Stay safe stay healthy stay happy.
The softness of idli lies in the selection of rice and black gram (Ulunthu/Urad dhal). Everybody have their own way of making idly as well as different proportion. Here is my way of making soft idli using poha. Poha is popular recipe in west and central India. You can easily find Poha in every food joint of Madhya Pradesh.