Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect game day appetizer, especially if you're a lover of Frank's hot sauce and all things buffalo chicken!
Unfortunately, canned chicken can have a mealy texture when cooked in the dip. Instead, cook two chicken breasts in the slow cooker before mixing in the rest of the ingredients. This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer! You can cook Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip
- You need of cheeses.
- Prepare 1 cup of blue cheese crumble.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 8 oz of chive cream cheese.
- It's of meat.
- You need 24 oz of shredded chicken.
- You need of mics.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- It's 24 oz of hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced jalapeno.
Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping. Throw it in the microwave for a couple seconds. Add cream cheese, canned or cooked chicken (shredded or chunks for a more thick dip). Add your ranch, cheese and buffalo sauce.
Mild/Hot Buffalo Chicken dip instructions
- preheat oven 400degrees.
- mix all contents in medium/large glass/metal oven safe dish.
- add more cheese for mild flavor and more diced jalapeno for hotter flavor.
- place dip in oven for 15mins, stir, leave in for addition 15min and let sit cool for 2mins and serve.
Mix all together and then spread in a baking dish. Don't forget to have more Buffalo cayenne pepper sauce close by—you may have a guest with super-hot taste buds. Chop up leftover roast or grilled chicken to use in this dip. Keep slow cooker on Warm heat setting for a party so guests can serve themselves warm fresh dip straight from the slow cooker. Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout.