Cheesy Spinach Bacon Grilled Chicken Dip. When it comes to party dips, people want three things… amazing bold flavors, TONS of gooey cheese, and great dippers. This Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip has all the bases covered for a fun, EASY dip that everyone will love! Blending bacon, chicken, artichoke hearts, and spinach with an assortment of cheeses produces a creamy, flavorful dip.
This cheesy dip has become one of our go-to's (along with Buffalo Chicken Dip and Cream Cheese Bean Dip). This recipe is very simple, only requires a. The best creamy chicken dip recipe! You can have Cheesy Spinach Bacon Grilled Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spinach Bacon Grilled Chicken Dip
- Prepare 1 box of velvetta cheese.
- You need 3 cans of rotel tomatoes (undrained).
- You need 2 bags of frozen steam cream spinach.
- You need 1 bag of fajita chicken.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 bags of real bacon bits.
Made with grilled chicken, smoky bacon bits, LOADS of cheese and diced nectarines, served with baguette! To go along with the chicken, I combined wilted spinach with Fontina cheese, loads of bacon and finished the dish off with diced sweet nectarine! Cheesy BBQ Chicken Dip has everything your party needs. The sweet bbq lime sauce that coats the chicken is an unexpected pairing that will make this your new favorite party dip.
Cheesy Spinach Bacon Grilled Chicken Dip step by step
- Put all ingredients in a crockpot - cube Velvetta cheese, chop chicken in small cubes, steam spinach bag in the microwave. Stir as cheese starts to melt..
- Takes 1 hour to hour an a half cooking time. Serve with tortillas chips..
Top with artichoke hearts, bacon, Parmesan cheese and spinach. This delicious Swiss cheese, spinach and bacon quiche is made using refrigerated pie crust making this a fast quiche to whip up. Combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust. This is similar to the spinach dips served at Ruby Tuesday or TGI Fridays, except with plenty of cheese!