You can cook Chicken Chili using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Chili
- You need 3 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper.
- It's 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- It's 1 of green chili.
- It's 2 of red potatoes.
- You need 1 of white chicken chili pack.
- You need 3 Tbsp of menudo seasoning.
- It's 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 3 cans of beans (your choice).
- It's 2 cans of fire roaste tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare dash of chili powder.
- Prepare dash of italian seasoning.
- You need of garlic.
Chicken Chili instructions
- Dice all veggies, potatoes and chicken. Put in crock pot on high for 3hrs, then on low for 4hrs, stirring occasionally..
- Serve with cheese and sour cream. Mmmm, mmmmmm good!!.