Newspaper shape baklava. Learn how to cut beatiful star shape for you home made baklava. Of cource first you will need to make my baklava recipe here is the baklava video recipe. Baklava is a rich, sweet dessert pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with syrup, frosting or honey.
We enjoyed these little treats very much. The sultan of sweets or a sugar bomb not worth the risk of diabetes? Which is your favourite filling - and where makes the best version? You can cook Newspaper shape baklava using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Newspaper shape baklava
- You need of Filo pastry.
- You need 300 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 400 g of walnuts, finely chopped.
- It's 400 g of almonds, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of clove powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need of Recipe for the syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tbsp of rose water or orange blossom.
Baklava is popular across the Middle East but also in other countries and cultures preparing it with different variations: In Afghanistan and Cyprus, baklava is prepared into. This Greek Baklava recipe has walnuts and cinnamon layered between flaky phyllo dough with a Greek Baklava Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will. Baklava or baklawa is a rich, sweet pastry featured in many cuisines of the former Ottoman countries.
Newspaper shape baklava step by step
- Preheat the oven to 150C. For sugar syrup,add water, honey, lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon powder in a pot. Boil it for about 15-20 minutes until thicker the sugar.. Once its ready, let it cool..
- Add cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, clove and sugar to the chopped nuts and mix together, and set aside. Lay one sheet of filo pastry on working table and brush with melted butter. Then, pinch the filo pastry lengthwise) as you see in the images). Spread chopped nuts on the filo pastry and fold it (as you see in the image)..
- Grease the baking tray and Place rolled pastry in the baking tray. Cut it into small square shapes. Brush with melted butter. Put the tray in the preheated oven and allow to bake for about 40- 45 minutes..
- Once baklava is ready, Pour chilled sugar syrup over warm baklava and some nuts for topping. Let baklava set in sugar syrup for 5-6 hours and serve it..
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. More newspapers, magazines in English. · This Baklava recipe is a showstopper dessert! Layers of buttery phyllo dough stacked between a cinnamon walnut filling, then finished with a honey glaze. Perfect for the holidays, baklava is a sweet, flaky and impressive looking dessert that is actually simple to make and sure to please your guests. RT delivers latest news on current events from around the world including special reports, viral news and exclusive videos.