Red velvet cake 2. Original Red Velvet cake is, essentially, a lightly flavored chocolate cake. This recipe is missing the two tablespoons of cocoa powder that are suppose to be included in the cake batter. Red velvet cake is a subtle chocolate cake flavored with buttermilk and vinegar then enhanced in color with red food coloring.
I wanted to eat the whole thing. This Red Velvet Cake is based off of the Moist Vanilla Cupcakes I shared with you a couple weeks ago. I'm a huge fan of how simple the recipe is! You can have Red velvet cake 2 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake 2
- Prepare 21/2 of Flour.
- It's 11/2 of Sugar.
- You need 1 of ,Tsp Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 TSP of flavor (vanilla & Vanilla).
- It's 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 TSP of Color.
- It's 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Oil.
- It's of Water/coffee 1/4 cup slightly hot.
- You need of Cocoa 1Tbsp levelled.
Simple and elegant Red Velvet Lava Cakes for Two would be the perfect close to any romantic meal. With chocolatey red velvet cake and molten cream cheese core, this dessert is deceptively quick and easy to make. How are you enjoying October so far? Are you getting enough pumpkin in your diet?
Red velvet cake 2 instructions
- Sieve Flour,add Sugar, bs,salt.
- In a bowl whisk egg and add buttermilk, oil,flavor and Vinegar.
- Add dry Ingredients into wet in 3 parts.
- Add warm coffee or water n whisk..
- Pour in baking pan and into d oven.
- Bake for 20/30 mins at 160 degrees.
- When baked.put out on a stand to cool.
- Serve with chilled Apple drink or Ice cream.
Red velvet cake isn't just a chocolate cake with red food coloring added. In fact, the original red velvet cake got its name because the buttermilk and the vinegar naturally bring out the red undertones in the cocoa powder, giving the cake a red tint. Buttermilk and vinegar also break down the gluten in flour. The First red velvet cake that I've made and that it's not a disaster! It's a creamcheese frosting And I've decide to decorate the cake with some strawberries!