Spinach Breakfast Muffins. Healthy Spinach Breakfast Muffins are gluten free muffins made straight in the blender! No added sugar (minus the chocolate chips) only the sweetness from naturally occurring sugars in Florida. These healthy egg muffins with spinach are also low carb and ketogenic friendly and perfect for breakfast on the go.
Learn how to make Egg & Spinach Muffins at the comfort of your home with Chef Varun & Special guest HealthifyMe Coach Lattika Bissa on Get Curried. Savory breakfast muffins are a fast and easy way to get out of the house in the morning. Don't be afraid to make a batch of breakfast muffins over the weekend. You can have Spinach Breakfast Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Breakfast Muffins
- Prepare 10 of eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dried minced onions.
- Prepare 1 (10 ounce) of box chopped spinach, thawed and drained well.
- It's of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of Condiments of your choice.
These Spinach Muffins with Banana are a super healthy and yummy toddler or big kid breakfast or snack. Each bite is packed with nutrients from greens and fruit—and the interior is so moist that even. We like the flavor best when the muffins have had some time to cool. Great breakfast or snack or both.
Spinach Breakfast Muffins instructions
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, mined onions and chopped spinach.......
- Spray a muffin pan with butter cooking spray.....
- Carefully pour egg mixture into muffin cups, being careful not to overfill each muffin cup.......
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes, or until center of egg muffins are set......
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove egg muffins, serve and enjoy 😉! At this point you can top off each egg muffin with your favorite condiments, like ketchup, mustard, or maybe mayonnaise! 🥰.
Thank you so much for this perfect and easy recipe. These Banana Oatmeal Flax Muffins are super easy to make and include all simple, healthy ingredients! Adapted from Fit and Healthy with Debbie. These healthy breakfast egg muffins with spinach and mushrooms are the perfect low-carb make-ahead I'm all for cute little foods that are easy to make, and these low-carb breakfast egg muffins. Low carb breakfast muffins with spinach and feta cheese.