Batang Fish in Pineapple Chilli Gravy.
You can cook Batang Fish in Pineapple Chilli Gravy using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Batang Fish in Pineapple Chilli Gravy
- You need 200 gr of Batang fish.
- You need of Red chilli (big and small) 3 and 5.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 5 cloves of Shallot.
- You need of Kefir lime leaves 3.
- You need of Pineapple 4cm thickness.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- It's 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sugar and salt as you like.
Batang Fish in Pineapple Chilli Gravy step by step
- Clean and wash the fish.
- Grill it to reduce the slime.
- Grind garlic, shallot and chilli. Add some sugar and salt. Julienne the kefir lime leaves. Cut the pineapple into small triangle pieces..
- Sauté the ground ingredient, add the julienned kefir lime leaves then grilled batang fish. Pour water then pineapple. Cook until it is done..