Slow cooker Taco Chicken.
You can cook Slow cooker Taco Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Taco Chicken
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts skinless.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans of.
- Prepare 1 can of corn of.
- It's 1 jar of salsa of.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of taco of seasoning.
- It's of cilantro Freshly chopped.
Slow cooker Taco Chicken instructions
- In the slow cooker, pour the cans of black beans and corn, then the chicken breasts, followed by a couple of tbsp of taco seasoning, then the jar of salsa and couple more spoons of seasoning.
- Allow it to cook. I had mine going for 6 hours and when I spooned out the chicken breasts, it was tender and falling apart (YUM!).
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
- Cook some rice and spoon over a generous amount of this slow cooked taco chicken on the rice.
- I left out the chile kick as my 2 year old was to eat this, but if she wasn't, I would have definitely added some hot chile peppers and kicked up the spice.