Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado. You can't stop at just one of these Baked Parmesan Polenta Fries. They are are a total crowd pleaser, are gluten free, and great as a supper side. It's a snack called Avocado Mama-Style.
Creamy Baked Parmesan Polenta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. True polenta can take up to an hour to make and requires constant stirring. Try this Baked Polenta with Tomatoes and Parmesan recipe! You can cook Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado
- You need 2 of avocados, skinned and cut into 8 slices.
- It's 5 tbsp of Greek yogurt or similar.
- It's 2 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- It's 7 tbsp of Polenta/corn meal.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic powder.
It is easy to make and healthy too! If you want to learn how to cook. Rosemary & Parmesan Baked Polenta ChipsLike Potato Chips, But More Delicious! Well it's made a maize flour, or cornmeal, that is popular in Northern Italy and a few other spots in Europe.
Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Mix your dry ingredients together..
- Dip a slice of avocado in the yogurt. Make sure it is a thin layer..
- Dip your yogurt coated avocado slice into your dry mix..
- Place on a baking tray sprayed with baking spray..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! I had mine with sour cream, but I think a tomato sauce would work best as a dipping sauce..
Creamy Parmesan Polenta from Barefoot Contessa. Place the chicken stock in a large saucepan. barefoot contessa. Spray nonstick coating on a baking sheet. Drizzle oil over polenta and brush to cover. If you want crisp edges, cut into squares or triangles and separate slightly.