Eggless Red Velvet Cake. Here's a video on How to make an EGGLESS RED VELVET cake , eggless red velvet cake recipe with CREAM CHEESE FROSTING. This Eggless Red Velvet Cake is moist, rich, and amazingly tasty! Two lovely layers of tender vibrant sponge red cake with fluffy cream cheese frosting.
This easy to make Eggless Red Velvet cake is so soft and fluffy without the addition of eggs. You can make this delicious rich cake for any occasion or even turn them into eggless Red velvet cupcakes. Valentine's day may be over, but no Don't worry that thisEggless Red Velvet Cake recipe does not use eggs. You can cook Eggless Red Velvet Cake using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Red Velvet Cake
- It's 1 cup of All Purpose Flour/Maida.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Red food colour.
ThisEggless Red Velvet Cake is by far the most moist, fluffy and delicious cake I. This easy to make eggless red velvet cake is soft and truly velvety. Top it with some cream cheese frosting and it's so delicious. I made a classic red velvet cake last year in Feb for Valentine's Day.
Eggless Red Velvet Cake step by step
- Take maida in a bowl..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix well with spoon..
- In another bowl take sugar powder..
- Add milk and oil..
- Now add vanilla extract and lemon juice..
- Mix well with whisker..
- Add this mixture in flour..
- Whisk and make a lump free thick batter..
- Add red food colour and whisk again..
- Transfer this batter in greases cake mould..
- Bake it in OTG for 30 minutes on 180 degree temperature..
- Eggless red velvet cake is ready..
- Decorate it as you want..
This year, I'm sharing the eggless version of this very popular cake. Usually red velvet cakes use butter milk and vinegar so that the cake turns out super moist. Making this eggless red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting is very easy because it starts with a store-bought cake mix but tastes like it was made from scratch. Valentine's day is around the corner. I am sure u all would be scratching your head about what to make something special for your loved ones.