Mom's Apple Crisp.
You can cook Mom's Apple Crisp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Apple Crisp
- You need 5 small of apples.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick, rolled oats.
Mom's Apple Crisp instructions
- Peel and core apples. Cut apples into 1/4 inch slices.
- Toss apple slices in lemon juice and spread evenly in bottom of a greased 9 inch pie plate..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium mixing bowl add flour, brown sugar, rolled oats and cut butter/ margarine in with pastry cutter until topping resembles a course crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle apples with white sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread topping mixture evenly over apples and bake for 35- 45 min. or until topping is golden brown ..
- Let cool for 15 min and serve with ice cream or table cream..