Pico De Gallo Stuffed Chicken.
You can cook Pico De Gallo Stuffed Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pico De Gallo Stuffed Chicken
- It's 2 large of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 medium of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 medium of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- It's 1 small of Lime.
- It's 2 cup of Masa powder.
- It's 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It's 2 tsp of Garlic.
Pico De Gallo Stuffed Chicken step by step
- Beat chicken breast to 1/4 inch, carefully cut chicken long ways in half keeping one side attached and possibly ends to make a pouch. Place chicken in Ziploc with warm water and half packet taco seasoning, set aside..
- Chop tomato,avocado and onion. Put in bowl with salt, pepper, garlic, cummins and squeezed lime juice..
- Now take your Pico de gallo mix and chicken and fill start stuffing the Pico de gallo in the chicken then tooth pick shut open end..
- Mix masa powder and remaining taco season in large bowl. Roll chicken in mixture thoroughly so it's completely covered..
- Place on oiled cooking sheet and place in oven preheated to 350. Leave for an hour periodically checking, at end broil for a minute watching to make sure you don't burn it..
- Top with Pico de gallo and a side of salsa and sour cream. Your welcome..