Lemon garlic crockpot chicken. Place the chicken in the crockpot over thick slices of lemon and chopped garlic heads. You'll have a good amount of liquid from the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the garlicky juice over the chicken when serving to make sure you get all that delicious lemon flavor with your meal!
When ready to plate, I thickened sauce with cornstarch. It was great over egg noodles! This Crockpot Garlic and Lemon Chicken Recipe adds Garlic Lemon goodness to your Chicken dinner! You can cook Lemon garlic crockpot chicken using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic crockpot chicken
- It's 1 of chicken.
- It's 35 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of White onion.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It's 1 of Italian seasoning blend.
Mix together Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Garlic Cloves and Lemon Juice. Crockpot Lemon-Garlic Chicken recipe: Try this Crockpot Lemon-Garlic Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. If you freeze chicken pieces separately, and mix up other ingredients the night before, you can dump it all together quickly in the morning. Try making this savory dish in the convenience of your home by using the simple crockpot recipe provided.
Lemon garlic crockpot chicken step by step
- Line bottom of crock pot with sliced onions and peeled garlic.
- Washed chicken under cold water and then pat dry.
- Place to check in on top of onions and garlic.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze the juice all over chicken.
- Season the inside and outside of the chicken generously with salt pepper and Italian blend.
- Place the lemon halves inside the cavity of chicken.
- Put the lid on your crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked remove the chicken and place on a plate shred all chicken away from the bone and place back in the broth with the onions and garlic.
- Throw away the carcass and enjoy the garlicky oniony and lemon chicken.
Combine with other ingredients in crockpot. Upon return from work, debone chicken. This lemon garlic crock pot chicken is a family favorite. The chicken is cooked in the slow cooker along with a slew of vegetables, so by the time the pre-dinner whining kicks in, I've got a satisfying meal ready to go. It has a lovely light and lemony herb flavor that's not too strong for little tastebuds.