Veg chow mein. Veg Chow Mein is a very tasty and popular stir-fried vegetable noodle dish from China. It's also one of the most popular street foods in India and a lot of other countries. It's strange but Veg Chow Mein is.
This is loaded with vegetables and flavored with different sauces. Veg chow mein is basically stir fried noodles with lots of veggies. The veg chow mein recipe is very versatile with you adding your choice of noodles and veggies. You can cook Veg chow mein using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg chow mein
- Prepare 1 of medium size chow mein packet.
- It's 1/2 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 of medium size chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 of small bowl thinly chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 4 of slit green chilli.
- It's 1 tbsp of black pepper powder (as needed).
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need As required of Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare As needed of ajinomoto.
- It's 1 of medium size onion thinly sliced.
Veg chow mein is an easy and instant noodles that you will enjoy for dinner or lunch. This veg chow mein noodles recipe is a simple stir fried noodles with loads of veggies and a mix of sauces. Flavor-packed Veg Chow Mein or Hakka noodles is a quick and easy meal. Better than take-out - so healthy, fresh, and unbelievably delicious!
Veg chow mein step by step
- Heat the pan with water when water bring to boil add oil, chow mein, pinch salt now cook till becomes soft.
- Then off the flame and drain of the water and rinse it keep it a side.
- Now heat the wok with oil till becomes smoking point add all veggies stir fry on high flame for 1 or 2 minute.
- Then add boiled chow mein, vinegar, black pepper powder, as required salt mix it well saute it 2 min on high flame.
- Now turn off the flame and remove the serving plate and enjoy it.
This veg chow mein sauce is without fish or oyster sauce and therefore it's a vegan chow mein recipe if you use noodles without eggs. For Gluten-free, simply use gluten-free egg noodles. Veg Chow mein is a favourite among kids and is liked by everyone. Use vegetables in a higher quantity, which will make the food tasty and healthy at the same time. What vegetables should I use in chow mein?