Chicken Cheese Enchilada. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. A creamy filling of chicken, sour cream, and cheese gets an added "kick" stirred into it with Pace® Picante Sauce. All Reviews for Campbell's® Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas.
MORE+ LESS Hello & welcome to the Views Kitchen! Today we'll be showing you how to make The best and most flavorful Green Chili Chicken and cheese enchiladas. Discover our Traditional Chicken Cheese Enchilada soup at Progresso for a delicious meal. You can have Chicken Cheese Enchilada using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Enchilada
- It's 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 3 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 1/2 oz of chopped green chiles.
- It's 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- It's 12 each of flour tortillas.
- You need 16 oz of salsa.
Browse our range of canned soup online to find your favorite. Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas. Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Lazy Girl's Chicken Enchilada Casserole. shredded cheese, chicken, enchilada sauce, corn tortillas, refried beans. Spoon a portion of the chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla.
Chicken Cheese Enchilada instructions
- Boil chicken in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours until done, and then shed into tiny pieces..
- In resealable food storage bag, combine taco seasoning, oil, and1/4 cup of water. Seal bag and mix well..
- Add chicken pieces to taco seasoning mixture and turn to mix. Refrigerate 5 minutes up to 12 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In medium bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, cilantro, salt, ricotta cheese, chiles, and egg; mix well..
- In ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish, combine 1/2 cup of salsa and remaining 1/4 cup of water; mix well. Spread evenly in bottom of baking dish..
- Spoon 1/3 cup of cheese mixture down center of each tortilla, top with chicken, and roll up to form enchilada..
- Place rolled tortillas, seam side down, over salsa mixture in baking dish..
- Drizzle enchiladas with remaining salsa..
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes our until cheese is melted..
Pour enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with grated cheese. Tried and true easy, chicken cheese enchilada recipe. Baked in the oven and covered in cheese and enchilada sauce. Make a quick and easy dinner. Your family will just love this chicken cheese enchilada recipe with green mole sauce.