Chocolate candied apples. See more ideas about Candy apples, Caramel apples, Gourmet apples. Fall is one of our FAVORITE times of the year because the weather is nice and the food is even better! :) We thought it would be the perfect time. Candy apples are a great fall treat that's easy to make and tastes great.
Mummy Head Candy ApplesPillsbury.com. apples, candy melts, icing. Transform tart Granny Smiths into a sweet Halloween treat with this candy apple recipe from Food Network. Candy Apples Recipe Turn your candied apples into jack-o-lanterns by double-dipping in melted chocolate and orange-colored vanilla bark coating. You can cook Chocolate candied apples using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate candied apples
- Prepare 113 grams of your preferred baker's chocolate or white chocolate.
- Prepare 6 of medium fresh crispy apples.
- It's 1 cup of Shredded sweetened coconut (store bought).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped up oreos.
- You need 1 cup of chopped up kitcats.
- You need sticks of Pop.
Or drizzle with the orange coating and top with. Abdallah Candies uses quality ingredients and natural flavors to create a candy to satisfy your cravings. Candy apples, or Candied apples, are whole apples covered in a hard sugar candy coating, caramel, or chocolate. Candy apples are a common treat at autumn festivals such as Halloween.
Chocolate candied apples instructions
- Wash the apples under room temperature water and pat them dry with a clean towel. Place the pop sticks into the apples and into the core..
- Chop the oreos, kitkat, and set them on a plate. You could mix these ingredients, but I separated mine. The shredded coconut as well..
- Using a microwave safe dish, heat your chosen chocolate for 30 seconds, stir using a wooden spatula, then continue to melt in 10 second intervals and stirring in between until completely melted. Be careful, do not overdo this step or your chocolate will be ruined..
- Dip the apples into the chocolate, you can cover the whole apple or only half of it. Its upto how you like it. I did the whole apple..
- Using the wooden spatula, pat the apple gently and remove any excess chocolate. If you skip this step, the chocolate will drain to the bottom of the plate and the decoration won't stick to it either.
- Hold your apple side ways and using your hand, put the shredded coconut on it, or oreo, or kitkat, press gently as you turn it. I did 50/50 on mine..
- Repeat the process with all the apples. There are no rules on how you want to decorate your apples. You can use anything you like including nuts or pieces of leftover cookies!.
Unlike caramel apples, Candy Apples have a delicious candy crunch when you bite into them. Candy Apples have a delicious, crunchy candy coating. Every bite is like a little party in your mouth. These Purple Candied Apples would be wonderful for a Halloween party or any occasion, for that matter. Dress them up with ribbons or fun paper straws instead of sticks.