Overnight oats : Tiramisu flavored. These Tiramisu Protein Overnight Oats are one of my favourite healthy make ahead breakfast. Now loves, let me know- what would your dream overnight oats flavour combo be? Do you love tiramisu as much as I do?
For starters, in Italy it is common to eat a cornetto for breakfast (it's similar to a. These slimming friendly Tiramisu Overnight Oats are something a little different to have for breakfast! There are so many flavour combinations of overnight oats to try too, so you'll never get bored!. You can have Overnight oats : Tiramisu flavored using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight oats : Tiramisu flavored
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of prepared coffe sweetened at taste.
- You need of Yogurt (vanilla flavor) light.
- You need 3 tsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Sweetener.
This version of overnight oats takes inspiration from the classic Italian dessert, Tiramisu. This recipe for Tiramisu Overnight Dessert Oats is sugar free and gluten free. Skip the processed, pre-packaged, storebought oatmeal that lacks both flavor and nutrients and make your oatmeal at home. You'd never know this is sugar free, high protein, and gluten free!
Overnight oats : Tiramisu flavored instructions
- Put the oats in your parfait glass or a tupper..
- Stir in the prepared coffee.
- Mix the yogurt (I used 1/2 of my yogurt) with the cream cheese and add the sweetener at taste..
- Stir in the yogurt mix.
- Sprinkle with cocoa on top! Left on the fridge overnight and enjoy it the next morning! Overnight oats are usually mixed before eating but this is so delicious you don't even need to mix!.
Throw in a handful of mini chocolate chips if desired. Overnights Oats dürfen auch mal richtig Spaß machen. Dieses ganz spezielle Exemplar ist fast schon ein Dessert und damit bestens geeignet für einen Cheat-Day - oder irgendeinen einen Tiramisu ist nicht nur ein exzellentes Dessert, sondern auch ein Spitzen-Frühstück - als Overnight Oats. Overnight oats have been a staple for meal preppers for forever, and it's not hard to see why — you get the coziness of oatmeal without the hassle of cooking it in a pot. All you need to do is soak rolled oats in (dairy or non-dairy) milk for a few hours in the fridge.