Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf. Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ. How to cook meatloaf on a grill. Meatloaf recipe I've taken the classic "Meatloaf & Smashed Potatoes" to another level with this Bacon & Cheddar Overload!
Try this delicious Bacon BBQ Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit. This meatloaf is so full of flavor! I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this With this recipe, I did use beef, normally I use a blend or just turkey or ground chicken, but this is really a. You can cook Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf
- You need 3 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 5 oz of pack of bacon bits.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 (6 oz) of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- You need 1 cup of sauteed onion and celery.
- It's 8 oz of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- You need of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
How to Make BBQ Bacon Meatloaf in an Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker. This Instant Pot meatloaf recipe will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Power Pressure Cooker XL. Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe? Not only are you grilling bacon with this meatloaf, you get loads of extra flavor.
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf step by step
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..
By grilling this meatloaf, you get loads of extra flavor. The trick is to place the meatloaf on a couple of sheets of aluminum foil to hold it all. Chicken Loaf Chicken Bacon Bbq Chicken Chicken Skewers Teriyaki Chicken Bacon Recipes Turkey Recipes Chicken Recipes Cooking Recipes. Here's what you need: chicken breasts, salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, chili powder, pepper, cayenne pepper, bacon, BBQ. This smoked meatloaf recipe stuffed with bacon and cheese is so amazing!