Fondue. Fondue is Switzerland's national dish, a melting pot of different flavors and aromas, similar Fondue's key ingredient is cheese that is melted over a fire, with a lot of regional varieties and flavorful additions. Fondue Recipe - Fondue Oil and Meat Preparation. How To Make Cheese Fondue By Rachael.
Enjoy delicious fondue at home with these chocolate, cheese, hot oil, broth and dip recipes. Fun with Fondue is our monthly newsletter filled with fondue tips and ideas. The Swiss cheese fantasia can still melt hearts on Valentine's Day - but which cheeses make the winning pot? You can cook Fondue using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fondue
- It's 1 of fondue set.
- You need 1 liter of ground nut oil.
- You need of Any button mushrooms (Stem cut off).
- Prepare of Sirloin stake/chicken/pork (cut into chunks).
- It's 1 small of onion (cut in half).
- It's 1 of Green/red pepper ( cut into large chunks).
- It's 1 of leek (sliced thickly).
- Prepare 1-2 of potato cut into small pieces.
- Prepare of Halloumi cheese ( cut into chunks).
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Fondue isn't limited to cheese; other popular iterations include meat cooked in wine sauce (akin to This enameled cast iron fondue pot has the aesthetic of the traditional fondue pot, so it's great for. Fondue is a fun and informal way to gather friends and family together. Borrowed from French fondue ("melted"), from fondre ("to melt"). (UK) IPA(key): /ˈfɒnduː/. (General American) IPA(key): /fɑnˈdu/. fondue (countable and uncountable, plural fondues). A dish made of melted cheese, chocolate etc., or of a boiling liquid into which food can be dipped. fondue.
Fondue step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients in advance by cutting them into the desired sizes..
- Heat the fondue set with the oil. We had to heat it on the stove for about 10 minutes to make it hot enough to cook meat once on the table..
- Note: do not mix raw chicken and pork with other ingredients. use a seperate plate if you are going to be cooking with chicken or pork..
- Using the fondue forks, stick a piece on at a time..
- Dip into the hot oil for a few minutes. less than a minute if you want your stake rare. vegetables will take a few minutes to do..
- Note: chicken and pork will take slightly longer to cook through..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on your pieces and serve..
- Cheese will take about 30-40 seconds to fry.
Fondue definition is - a dish similar to a soufflé usually made with cheese and bread crumbs. variants: or less commonly fondu. A hot dish made of melted cheese and wine and eaten with. Take you next Fondue Party to the a higher level. Full credit for this recipe goes to Christal Chatterly @ https It was too good not to share. Note: I only included the actual fondue recipe portion here.