Whole Wheat FOCACCIA bread stuffed with herbed paneer, capsicum & cheese. Remove from the bag and bring to room temperature before proceeding. The bread should be eaten or frozen within a couple of days. View full nutritional breakdown of Whole Wheat Herbed Focaccia calories by ingredient.
Today's video is easy focaccia bread recipe with available ingredients in the kitchen. So basically focaccia is a flat oven-baked Italian bread similar as pizza dough. It is used as a side to many meals or as a sandwich bread also. You can cook Whole Wheat FOCACCIA bread stuffed with herbed paneer, capsicum & cheese using 21 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat FOCACCIA bread stuffed with herbed paneer, capsicum & cheese
- It's 1 ½ cups of Whole wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of wheat Vital gluten.
- It's 1 ½ tsps of Instant dry yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsps of Olive oil.
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- You need of SEASONING:.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Olive oil.
- It's ½ tsp of Thyme.
- You need ½ tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare ½ tsp of Basil.
- It's ½ tsp of salt Coarse.
- Prepare of STUFFING:.
- Prepare ½ cup of Paneer ,grated.
- It's 1 nos of Capsicum , chopped finely.
- Prepare ½ cup of Cheddar cheese , grated.
- It's 1 tbsp of Mixed Italian herbs ..
- Prepare ½ tsp of Salt.
- Prepare ½ tsp of White pepper powder.
My Whole Wheat Focaccia is not just soft as a pillowy cloud with a divinely chewy crust, it is also a good-for-you To achieve the perfect wholegrain foccacia, I put all of my trust in that stinky old mess no serious bread baker should be without, especially if he or she loves wholegrain breads: sourdough. Herbed Focaccia Home Baked Bread (No Knead) Home Made Potato Bread Homestyle White Bread Irish Whole-Wheat Soda Bread Make-Ahead Refrigerator Rolls Monkey Bread (From Scratch) Onion Flat Bread Perfect Rich White Bread Pizza Dough (Quick and Easy). Variations: Antipasto Focaccia; Raisin Focaccia Making focaccia is a very easy way to begin making bread if you have never tried it before. Whole wheat flour absorbs more water than white.
Whole Wheat FOCACCIA bread stuffed with herbed paneer, capsicum & cheese instructions
- Mix yeast,sugar and warm water in bowl.
- Let it rest for 5-7 mins or till its foamy.
- In a big bowl mix together flour salt and wheat gluten.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture,add yeast mixture and olive oil.
- Knead the dough.
- Transfer the dough on flat lightly floured working surface and knead with the heels of the hand till the dough is soft(8-10 mins).
- Transfer the dough on oiled bowl.cover with cling film and keep it in warm place for an hour or till its size is doubled.
- Mix together all the ingredients for stuffing and keep it aside..
- Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl.
- Take out the dough and gently deflate it.
- Divide the dough in two equal parts.
- Roll out each dough ball into circle around 7-8 inches.
- Place one rolled dough on greased baking sheet.
- Place the stuffing on the dough evenly till ½ - inch forms an edge.
- Put another rolled dough on the top of the first one and seal the edges.
- Cover the focaccia with clean towel or greased plastic wrap and let it rest for another 30-45 mins.
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Uncover the focaccia and gently make the dimples with your fingers on it.
- Put the seasoning on the top of it and sprinkle with coarse salt on it.
- Bake the focaccia for 20-25 mins, until its golden brown.
- Serve warm......
It also makes it more difficult for yeast to do its thing. I've always been afraid to bake bread, but this stuff is easy and delishious! That fits into my after-work-weeknight schedule? And is almost impossible to mess-up? My daughter of nine calls this, "The best bread in the whole world. mmmm!" That's compared, I should note, to the crusty whole grain hearth loaves I usually try.