Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken. Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Very little and quick prep work on this one for a satisfying crockpot meal.
Recipe: Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken. This crockpot cream cheese chicken chili is easy on you and your wallet. You dump all the stuff into the crockpot (we use this one) and forget about it all day. You can cook Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of bottle of Italian dressing.
- It's 8 oz of block of cream cheese.
Right at the end, you stir in the cream cheese and let that get friendly while you chop the cilantro, slice the avocado, and prep the. Try this CrockPot Cream Cheese Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. Put water, chicken and dressing pkg. into crockpot. Remove chicken leaving juices in the pot.
Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken step by step
- Take frozen skinless boneless chicken breasts and place in slow cooker.
- combine all other ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours stirring occasionally. If chicken breasts are thawed allow 4-6 hours for cooking time. Chicken is done when it can be shredded with a spoon..
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
One of these days I'll have nice relaxing afternoons with all the time in the world to cook. Right now that's not the case. Sprinkle Zesty Italian dressing mix over chicken. Cream Cheese Stuffed Carrot Cake MuffinsYummly. Mexican Crock Pot Chicken Cream Cheese Recipes.