Argentinean Chimmichurri Sauce.
You can cook Argentinean Chimmichurri Sauce using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Argentinean Chimmichurri Sauce
- You need 1 Cup of Italian Parsley.
- Prepare 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of black pepper ground fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- It's 1 of chilli pepper Thai.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Oregano Dry.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of dry Menthe.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of onion chopped.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- You need 3/4 Cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
Argentinean Chimmichurri Sauce instructions
- Put all ingredients in a Food Processor and blend it well. Do not make a Puree. Can be refregerated for later use..