Balsamic Potato Salad. All Reviews for Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad. Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chunks of potatoes are roasted with herbs for intense flavor, then combined with A homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing is poured over the savory salad.
A perfect potato salad for folks (like me) that aren't big fans of mayo. Share: Rate this Recipe Boil potatoes until firm but not too soft. Drain and put back into pot. You can have Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- Prepare 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of capers.
- You need 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Break up potatoes with a wooden spoon (but be careful not to mash them). Balsamic Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A creamy and delicious potato salad made with balsamic vinegar, celery and radishes. Drain potatoes well in a colander.
Balsamic Potato Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Transfer to bowl, add dressing and gently toss to coat. This Honey Balsamic Potato Salad is a delicious and simple alternative to a mayo based potato salad. Some people just have an aversion to mayonnaise; especially when it comes to salads. Potato salad is a summer staple, showing up at picnics and cookouts, accompanying burgers The white balsamic is milder than its traditional counterpart, and the fresh herbs bring this dish to life, with. The diet involved eating lots of lean protein and vegetables, and this Balsamic Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad was one of my go-to meals.