Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar, garlic, salt, orange zest and pepper; divide in half. Add chicken pieces to inner pot of large multi-cooker. Mix all dip ingredients and chill overnight if possible.
Allow the cheese to gently start melting before removing the bowl from the pot. Add the Sour Cream and Mayo to the cheese, mixing it in. While your crispy baked Buffalo wings are in the oven, you can make the Easy Blue Cheese Dip. You can have Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip
- It's 30 of Chicken Wings.
- You need 0.5 Cup of melted Butter.
- It's 1 Cup of Buffalo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Flour.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It's 100 g of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare 0.5 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It's 0.5 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It's 1/2 of Lemon.
Spicy, tangy Buffalo sauce and creamy blue cheese dip are a magic combination, in my opinion. I know blue cheese isn't everyone's thing, though, so if you want you can skip the dip or use my recipe for Easy Ranch Dip. It is creamy and great in so many things. Considering I love buffalo wings, I often have some blue cheese on hand.
Buffalo Wings with home-made Blue Cheese Dip instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C. Either in a bowl or zip lock bag, add the Flour, 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper, 1/2 Tsp Salt, 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt and mix. Towel or pat dry the wings before dipping and coating in the flour mixture..
- In a separate bowl, mix the melted Butter and Buffalo Sauce. Dip each Chicken Wing that has been coated with the dry mix into the wet mix before adding it onto a baking tray to bake. Once ready, place in the oven to bake for up to 1 Hour, making sure to flip the wings over half way through baking..
- Crumble the cheese using your hands into a glass bowl and place it in a pot of boiling water. Allow the cheese to gently start melting before removing the bowl from the pot. Add the Sour Cream and Mayo to the cheese, mixing it in. Last but not least, squeeze half a Lemon juice, add 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt and 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper and mix before refrigerating..
- Bake the Wings longer should you prefer to have them slightly more crispy. When ready, serve with the Blue Cheese dip and sliced Celery. Enjoy!.
Castello even has a package of blue cheese slices. That would be perfect for a burger or buffalo chicken on a bun. The traditional blue cheese from Castello was perfect for this dip. This simple recipe of buffalo wings will surely blow your minds. Super crispy fried buffalo wings with spicy buttery sauce and a tangy blue cheese to dip it with.