You can cook Cran-Orange Muffins using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cran-Orange Muffins
- You need 2 c of flour.
- You need 3/4 c of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of Liquid ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3/4 c of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/4 c of oil.
- Prepare of Fold in.
- You need of 1 c craisens.
- You need of Zest of 1 orange.
- It's of Tip.
- You need of Elevation can change the cooking style, ingredients, time.
- It's of This recipe is made for Mountain Range Above 4,000ft elevation.
- It's of Please adjust time accordingly to your elevation.
Cran-Orange Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients to dry. Mix well.
- Fold in zest, craisens.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake 25min.