Creme brulee bars. Crème brulee cheesecake bars - creamy, rich and delicious cheesecake filling topped with crisp and sweet caramelized layer. These Creme Brulee Cheesecake Bars turn the classic French dessert into something even easier and tastier! Savor the same great taste of restaurant Crème Brûlée in an easy-to-make bar cookie.
These delicious cheesecake bars will definitely please a crowd. Be sure to brown the sugar topping before serving this easy cheesecake. Just eight ingredients, all of which you probably already have… We'd argue that the best part of any creme brulee is the moment you crack into that deliciously crisp, burnt. You can cook Creme brulee bars using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creme brulee bars
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 2/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cup of prepared vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
With these decadent dessert bars, you'll never have to choose between cheesecake or creme brulee again. Creme Brulee Cheesecake Bars recipe: Prize-Winning Recipe! Same great taste of restaurant Crème Brûlée in an easy-to-make bar cookie. · This Creme Brulee Cookie Bars recipe is an easy bar cookie filled with rich vanilla creme brulee flavor. Soft and chewy bars with a crunchy sweet topping!
Creme brulee bars step by step
- Make the crust by combining first 3 ingredients (flour, brown sugar, and butter) and press into a greased baking dish. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes until crust is slightly golden..
- Beat eggs, yolks, and sugar with an electric mixer. Set aside..
- Cook 1 cup of heavy cream in a sauce pan until it's almost boiling but not yet..
- Turn the electric mixer back on and very slowly add the hot heavy cream to the egg/sugar mixture. Don't add it too fast (especially at the beginning) or it could cook the eggs..
- Fold in the other 2 cups of heavy cream (cold) and the vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl..
- Beat the flour mixture into the batter..
- Add the batter to the crust and bake at 325 for about 40 minutes. The top should be golden/slightly brown and the batter should be stable..
- Let the bars cool and refrigerate until almost ready to serve..
- When ready to serve, spread about a 1/4 inch layer of pudding over the bars. Then coat with plenty of sugar. If you have a kitchen torch, use that to caramelize the sugar. If you don't you can broil it on high for a few minutes. The first time I did this, it caught on fire so I'd recommend the blowtorch!.
- Allow it to sit at room temperature for a couple minutes until sugar hardens..
Smooth and creamy Crème Brûlée on homemade shortbread cookies. These portable treats are decadent and oh-so-tasty. Creme Brulee Cheesecake Bars by Tara's Multicultural Table. Easter Basket Mini Cheesecakes by These Creme Brulee Cheesecake Bars were perfect. They are a combination of two delicious.