Mexican Spaghetti Frittata. In a bowl, whisk eggs well. Add spaghetti, beans and beef one at a time and stir until well combined. Transfer to oven safe dish and top with cheese.
This a yummy breakfast frittata with Mexican flair. Serve this on a Sunday morning instead of the traditional pancake breakfast. Add a dollop of sour cream and diced avocado on top. You can cook Mexican Spaghetti Frittata using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Spaghetti Frittata
- You need 1 cup of cooked spaghetti.
- You need 1/4 cup of taco seasoned ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of refried beans.
- It's 1/4 cup of reduced fat Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Arrange the spaghetti vegetables evenly in the pan. In a mixing bowl, scramble the eggs, milk, cheese and seasoning. Whip all the ingredients together to get an even mixture. Pour the mixture onto the vegetables.
Mexican Spaghetti Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs well. Add spaghetti, beans and beef one at a time and stir until well combined..
- Transfer to oven safe dish and top with cheese..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes (depending on size of baking dish) until eggs are set to your preference..
- Serve with your favorite salsa, chopped jalapenos and a dollop of sour cream..
Mix the spaghetti with eggs and add other preferred ingredients to meet your own frittata taste. From cheesy and savory taste to spicy one. Photographing the Mexican Frittata became a lot more difficult as my mouth watered in anticipation. I will say that I really enjoyed making this recipe. The best part about making a frittata is that you have complete control over the ingredients you place inside them.